Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Tiniest of Canvases

As a girl, there are certain things that bring me joy that boys just don't understand. One of these things is nail art. I'm not speaking for all girls, because I know many who don't like to paint their nails. But as for me, I love it. I don't consider myself an artist, but if I do say so myself, I can come up with some pretty good combinations and designs when it comes to nails. I don't know what it is, but I love discovering color combinations that are flattering or interesting, and trying new things, like pasting newspaper print on top of pale pink polish. It's an outlet for creativity and a form of self-expression that's both fun and aesthetically pleasing. I can't tell you how much time I spend ogling the shelves of nail polish at local drugstores and supermarkets. Don't even get me started on Sephora's collection...

  


No comments:

Post a Comment