Sunday, June 9, 2013

Monsters and Ghosts and Spirits, Oh My!

Ok, so this isn't one of the two posts that I'm working on that I told you about in the last post. But I just have to tell you about this show that I am getting into. It's called "Supernatural," and I absolutely love it. I'm only about halfway through the first season, but Netflix has 7 out of the 8 whole seasons, and I intend to stream them all this summer.

The show itself is about these 2 brothers who drive across the country hunting evil entities, to protect innocent humans. So far, in season one, the continuing storyline consists of the brothers searching for their father, who disappeared 3 weeks prior to the commencement of their "road trip," and is looking for the demon thing that killed his wife/their mother. I say so far because I know from Tumblr posts that the storyline changes. But so far, the show is so addicting. It's like a different horror movie every episode, and normally, I hate horror movies, but for some reason, I keep coming back for more. And for some other reason, I'm perfectly ok with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment