Saturday, June 1, 2013

About Me

Anyway, now that we've got the whole "welcome to this new blogging endeavor" thing out of the way, I think I should let you know a little bit about myself.

EDIT: October 2015 (Last updated in 2013, yikes).

For starters, I'm a girl, just to clear that up, (I go by Emmel - like the letters M and L.) I'm currently a student at the College of William and Mary, although when I started this blog I was 16 and had just ended my sophomore year of high school. I want to use this blog to share with the world my experiences, my thoughts, and sometimes (a lot of the time,) I'll overshare what I'm currently reading, watching, listening to, or enjoying in general. I'm a confused, mostly happy, music snob who has no idea what I'm doing 97% of the time, but that's okay. Most of the time it results in something funny, which is fine by me. I hope you enjoy this blog. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

Also, because you're probably dying to know, or so I tell myself, here are some pictures of me. I'm the consistent one, with dark curly hair. If that helps, which it probably doesn't but whatever. ;P


At a neon art exhibit, a selfie to commemorate how white it made our teeth

French class shenanigans, obviously the coolest kids in school

High school graduation day with my best friend

At a diner in North Carolina with one of my favorite people

I Wanna Be a Punk Rocker with Flowers in My Hair

Artist Guitar Peeps at iHop, aka the Greatest People You Will Ever Meet

Me and my gorgeous younger sister a few summers ago

Me and my dad on a mountain, sort of

My last first day of public school, with my siblings

The oldest kids on the moonbounce

My hashtag beautiful mother, on Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment