Friday, August 21, 2015

I'm Not in Kansas Anymore

The title of this blog post is misguiding. I've never even been to Kansas. But you get the point. I'm currently writing this post from my college dorm bed, which I am sleeping in for the first time tonight. I'm a little freaked out by all of this new stuff all at one time, you know, over-stimulation and everything. I miss my parents a whole frickin lot, and I miss my room at home more than anything, (especially A.C., good GOD). But also, I am really freaking excited. This is the new chapter that I've been waiting for all my life. I can't wait until everything doesn't feel so new, and I can really begin having fun. I'll keep you posted, though, on whether or not I die from this lack of conditioned air. Other than that, I'm super pumped for college. Here we GOOO (read in the voice of Peter Pan). (Please excuse this utter shit of an article, I am running on bare fumes right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment