Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Updates, Updates, Updates!

So within the past few hours, I've pretty much stalked Zoe Sugg, better known by her YouTube name as Zoella. It's pretty much because of her and my other favorite YouTubers that I'm making this crazy attempt at blogging and vlogging. I really want my voice to be heard, and as I stated in my FIRST EVER YOUTUBE VIDEO, I feel like the internet in general is a good place to put myself out there. I read through Zoe's FAQs, and she really inspired me when she mentioned that you should blog for yourself before you start blogging for others, because if you're passionate about it, others will pick up on your enthusiasm. So, I guess this is just my vow to always post things I believe in, whether it be a "My Brother Did My Makeup" video, (which I plan to do!) or a post about Katy Perry's contribution to modern feminism, (which I also plan to do). I just wanted to take the time to say that I'm going to take this blogging/vlogging experience seriously. I'm willing to open up my life a little bit to the outside world, if for no other reason than because I think it'll be fun. I want this to be my gateway to the world, because I'm part of a generation in which my new best friend could be a girl from Singapore that I met through YouTube. It's possible. And that's why I'm so excited to get started. :)

P.S. I made an account for this blog on the website Bloglovin'. Just in case anyone wants to check that out, it's pretty cool, actually. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment