Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I'mma Let You Finish But These are the Greatest Albums of All Time

I should be practicing guitar or reading 11 pages about the court system or doing literally anything else academically related, but alas. I am not. Instead, I am presenting you with a list of some of the best albums I've ever listened to. Which means this is biased and completely, 100% my opinion only. But, like, listen to them and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Disclaimer: My qualifications for "best album" are simply that I can listen to the whole thing without skipping more than one or two songs. I'm really not that complicated.

Legendary - The Summer Set
Nothing Personal - All Time Low
Paramore - Paramore
The Fool - Ryn Weaver
Electra Heart - Marina and the Diamonds
She Looks So Perfect: US Tour Edition - 5 Seconds of Summer
x - Ed Sheeran
1989 - Taylor Swift
Hozier - Hozier
Acronyms - LANY
Communion (Deluxe) - Years & Years
American Candy - The Maine
Froot - Marina and the Diamonds
Losing Sleep - Parachute
The Way It Was - Parachute
Badlands - Halsey
WILD - Troye Sivan

You're welcome.


Aside from "1989," all of these albums are on Spotify so go check them out. Each album title is hyperlinked to the band/artist's website. Even more you're welcomes. 

P.S. - Quick note about the 5SOS EP - the version on Spotify does not include the one song that I love above all else that literally gives me heart palpitations every time I listen to it, which is "Disconnected," So if you would like to truly experience this majestic and beautiful harmony, here is the YouTube link. It's also available on Spotify as a live track off of their other album LIVESOS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment