Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The End of an Era

I know I should probably be updating you on what's going on in my life, and my New Year's resolutions and whatnot but I have a very pressing issue I need to discuss. I literally just finished watching the final episode of Gossip Girl and all the little behind the scenes things on the DVD, and I feel so empty. Like, honestly, empty, a carved out shell of a person. I haven’t felt this way since the last Harry Potter movie. I didn’t think I was this attached to the show. I guess I thought it would never end, and when it did I had the biggest urge to burst into tears (I didn’t, but I could’ve.) I won’t give anything away, but this show is so much better than it’s perceived by people who don’t watch it. It will suck you in and you’ll fall in love with the characters and then you’ll hate them and then you’ll love them again and you’ll feel like they’re your friends and family. It came so far and I wish it never had to end. I hope they’ll do a reunion in the (near) future. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm sorry for my lack of posting, I'll try to get back into it soon. I just had to express this feeling of post-series depression somehow, just to alleviate it a bit. Thanks. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment